AR application for students
The AR application helps students in studying, harnessing the full power of Augmented Reality for more effective, visual learning. The science, math, art, social studies are more interesting to study with immersive AR technology. Also, with this application students can create interactive presentations and do storytelling.
ServiceR&D AR development
Team3 Unity developers
- to develop an AR application that works without ARKit and ARCore
- to add the ability for students to add their own 3D models and do different configurations with them
- to create the opportunity to take photos and videos of created scenes and share with classmates, friends, teachers
- the ability to create lessons plans and challenges
- AR scenes recording to make future presentations
- the ability to import users 3D models to the app
- videos sharing to social media
- built-in lessons on how to use the AR application
- challenges with AR items – dancing AR characters, sculpting in AR, AR titles, etc.
- the opportunity to visualize scientific processes using Augmented Reality
The application that helps children to improve the studying process.
AR objects add interactivity and students involved in learning.
The application changes the approach to education.