Virtual Reality game
The VR version of the classic 3D mahjongg Taptiles game — the game we developed for mobile and desktop. With the new VR version of the game, the client reached the huge Steam market — with 90 million+ users. The game gives full immersion in the gaming process, where users can enjoy puzzle matching.
ServiceR&D VR Game development
- A Unity developer
- A QA engineer
- consider the human perception of the environment
- understand how to change game inputs
- make the art and animation perceived in VR
- take into account space while building the game field
- change the location of the game elements by placing them around the player
- remake scenes for easier use in VR
- add new effects at the beginning and the end of a level to make it look interesting and integrated into VR
- add the “taptower” effect
- add Egypt setting.
- created a new visual setting
- added new art and animation elements
- transferred tapping and mouse game inputs to controllers
- created the new game environment.
The client reached the new market segment with the VR version of the game and made a wider target audience.