“Personal data” is any information of a personal nature, relating directly or indirectly to a specific or designated individual, which in turn allows a third party to identify an individual (data subject). “Personal data processing” – the implementation of any actions (operations) or a set of actions in relation to your personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, structuring, accumulation, storage, update and change, extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), viewing, sanitization, blocking, deletion and destruction, both with and without the use of systems for automated processing of personal data.
“Confidentiality of personal data” is a mandatory requirement for compliance for the Company, which got user’s data, namely, to prevent it dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or the presence of other legal grounds.
The data we collect:
- personal data that you provide to us when filling out information fields on our website, including when filling out the contact form, application form, when ordering a callback, sending a resume form, etc.;
- personal data and other information contained in the messages that you send us;
- technical data that is automatically transmitted by the device with which you use our site, including the technical characteristics of the device, the IP address, the information stored in «the cookies» that were sent to your device, the information about the browser, the date and the time of access to the site, the address of the previous page, the addresses of the requested pages and other similar information;
- other information about you that you wish to provide our site.
Objectives of data processing
We process your personal data solely for the purpose for which it was provided, including:
- providing you with information about the Company, our services and events;
- communication with you when you contact us;
- for other purposes with your consent.
We process technical data specifically for the following:
- ensuring the functioning and security of our site;
- improving the quality of our site.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We do not place your personal data in publicly available sources. We do not make decisions that give rise to legal consequences for you or otherwise affect your rights and legitimate interests based on exclusively automated processing of personal data.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Ensuring the protection of your rights and freedoms in the field of personal data is an important condition for the operation of the Company. To ensure the protection of your rights and freedoms, at your request we:
- we will confirm that we process (if it’s so) your personal data and give you the opportunity to get acquainted with them within 30 business days from the date we receive your request;
- we will inform you about the source of receipt and the composition of your personal data that we process;
- we will inform you about the legal grounds, goals, terms and methods of processing your personal data;
- we will make the necessary changes to your personal data if you confirm that they are incomplete, inaccurate or irrelevant, within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the confirmation, and will notify you of the changes made;
- we will inform you of the name and location of organizations that have access to your personal data and to which your personal data may be disclosed with your consent;
- we will stop processing your personal data if it is confirmed that we process them illegally and notify you of the measures taken;
- we will destroy your personal data if it is confirmed that they are illegally obtained or do not correspond to the stated processing objectives, within 7 working days from the receipt of the relevant confirmation, and will notify you of the measures taken;
- we will answer your questions regarding your personal data that we process.
How can you contact us
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You can contact us with a request regarding the processing of your personal data by sending us a letter with the subject letter “Request for personal data” to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Security of personal data
To ensure the security of your personal data during their processing, we take the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, their destruction, modification, blocking, copying, submission, dissemination, as well as from other unlawful actions regarding your personal data. Crysberry complies with the principle of minimizing personal data. We process only the information about you that we need, or information that you agree to provide. In order to ensure adequate protection of your personal data, we conduct an assessment of the harm that may be caused in the event of a breach of the security of your personal data, and we are identify current threats to the security of your personal data when they are processed in personal data information systems.
The Company has adopted local acts on the security of personal data. Employees of the Company who have access to personal data are familiar with this Policy and local acts on the security of personal data. When transferring personal data to public authorities, to their legal requirement, we always use the most secure and proven ways to transfer such data.
Location of personal data storage
To ensure the security of personal data we use:
- HubSpot CRM – to store data about customers or potential customers;
- CleverStuff – to store data about candidates who plan to be employed by the Company or be involved in performing various types of services;
- Facebook Pixel – to track visitors from Facebook;
- Linkedin InsightTag – to track visitors with Linkedin;
- Google Analytics – analytics of the Company’s website visit.
Termination of personal data processing
We will stop processing your personal data:
- upon the occurrence of conditions for the termination of the processing of personal data or upon the expiration of the agreed dates;
- when achieving the goals of their processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals;
- at your request, if the personal data being processed are illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
- in case of unlawful processing of personal data, if it is impossible to ensure the legality of processing;
- upon expiration of your consent to the processing of personal data or in case of withdrawal of such consent, if there is no other legal basis for processing personal data provided for by the current legislation of the country where the Company is located;
- in case of liquidation of the Company.
Cookies are favorites stored on your device that help us recognize your device immediately upon your next visit. Cookies automatically collect collective non-personal data (such as Internet browsers, operating systems, domain names, web site visits, average visit times, etc.).
Cookies are used for showing remarketing ads, which is based on previous visits to our company’s website https:/crysberry.com via the Internet.
Links to third party websites
Our website may contain links to third-party sites and services that we do not control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by third-party sites or services.
We may update the Policy as necessary. We recommend that you periodically check the relevance of this Policy. By continuing to use our site after changing the Policy, you confirm your acceptance of the changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact the person responsible for organizing the processing of personal data in the Company by sending a letter marked “Request for Personal Data” to the email address: email@example.com.