A dating application
A dating app for iOS, Android
A secure approval-based dating application for homosexual users. Industry-grade encryption and manual account verification served to ensure security inside the app. With multiple communication options, convenient filtering, and match-making functions, the application was created to service the specific needs of its users.
ServiceR&D mobile development
- Express (framework)
- iOS SDK
- 2 iOS developers
- 1 Back-end developer
- 1 Project Manager
- 1 QA expert
Goals for the project
- To offer an opportunity for secure communication inside the app
- To manually approve the accounts
- To have age restrictions due to the specific content of the solution
- To add user filters based on their location and interests
- Secured chatting, audio and video calling
- Admin panel with restricted access levels
- Matchmaking with accept/decline choices
- Manual user profile approval for quality control purposes
- Manual user image approval (not accessible for other users until approved)
- In-app age control (no under-age members accepted)
- Upgrades to a paid subscription with unlimited calls
- Filtering by location and interests
- Gathering data for audience research
- Two-way LIVE Videochat
Agile methodology for the development process.
Weekly meetings and demo with the client.
We completed 14 sprints for the app development, spent 2500 hours.
- The fully-secured dating application allows homosexual people to meet each other
- The application proclaims social equity