An environment that aims to simulate all the Universe as we know it according to the accurate up-to-date scientific data
We were approached by a client who wanted to create a versatile astronomic simulator for planetariums. The desired software had to give a 100% accurate representation of space objects, allow sufficient interactivity to be used as a teaching tool, and have easy navigation via an iPad application.
The main difficulty was in gathering and analyzing a huge amount of relevant scientific data (from NASA sources, as well as through personal expert consults) and visualizing it in the most attractive, user-friendly way.
- Network protocols
- Accurate, scientifically-backed visualization of all space objects
- Customization of the view depending on the location
- Customization of the view depending on the selected time frame
- An ability to interact with the space objects shown
- Easy navigation of the show via an iPad app for convenient demonstration