What is unity 3d?
- Unity 3D is a powerful multi-platform 3D engine, used to create games and applications for mobile, web, desktop and consoles. It is highly flexible, fully responsive and can be completely integrated to suit your needs and objectives both at the front and back end.
- We have extensive experience in Unity 3D development and have created projects for many different industries.
Crysberry has proven expertise using Unity 3D for:
- Merchandising and retailers – connect with your customers through a fully responsive retail app as we did with Kantar Retail
- Cinema and planetariums – entertain and amaze with beautiful and powerful graphics like those we used in Event Horizone
- Gaming – satisfy even the most discerning gamer with stunning UX and design, reach new fans through all the major platforms as we did with TapTiles and MoneyFish
- Architecture – fill gaps in clients’ imagination using virtual reality as with VR Presenter
How Unity 3D can help you:
- Digitize your hobby, allowing you to practise wherever and whenever you are
Create digital apps out of physical games
- Visualize design and buildings, explore the possibilities of architecture schemes
- Create complex UI solutions for all types of user
Who will benefit from Unity 3D?
- VR Start-ups and product companies
- Game development companies (either product owners or outsourcers)
- Design bureaus
- Construction companies
- Big data holders
- Cinema and Computer Graphics
- Entertainment providers, e.g. gambling.
Kantar Retail Virtual Reality
- Atlassian Jira/Confluence/Bamboo
- CI, Jenkins
Virtual merchandising gives the Category Manager the freedom to redesign the entire store in order to present
category re-invention solutions. Kantar Retail Virtual Reality’s virtual merchandising software has now replaced
physical merchandising centres as the planning, visualisation and range review solution for some of
the world’s biggest retailers.
The core features of this project are as follows:
- Better Category Management – shopper focused solutions, signed off more quickly by retailers
- Better Shopper Research – test multiple solutions without the cost and disruption of store research
- Better Shopper Activation – stronger stakeholder collaboration driving speed to market and more sales!
“It has been a pleasure working with this team: they are professional, responsive, and they can quickly adapt to changes in the development process that
need to be made. They have proven to be a capable and valuable software development partner as a part of a large-scale enterprise project.
I highly would recommend them if you need to extend your engineering team, or to create a new application.”
Paul Gregory, CTO at Kantar Retail Virtual Reality.
Loyalty application with ad SDK
- Aerserv SDK
Loyalty application with ad engines
VR Building Presenter
- VR for cardboards
- Android / IOS building
- Scene UI for VR
- OBJ dynamic import
- JSON data serialization
- sqlite + Unity usage
- Unity command line tools.
Application to show demonstration of apartments, dynamic building apartments for user, separation it on parts, gathering information about them, showing it for user on display or VR cardboard.
- Network protocols
Meet the whole Universe at our Unity3D fulldome real-time environment, created for our client Fulldome Film Society.
We are currently creating visualization and simulation of all known Universe, based on the latest scientific data, for planetariums.
This product is created along with the iPad application that allows controlling show by any lecturer.
The core pillars for this project was as follows:
- Visualization: Visitors should see the most qualitative and effective looking picture of the universe, planets, constellations.
- Interactivity: The lecturer should be able to control the interactive display of the visualization of the universe or any information projected onto the dome.
- Data Accuracy: The location of the objects must be maximized to the real scientific data
- Modeling: The calculation of the location of objects should depend on the specific time set, the possibility of scrolling time
- Heyzap SDK
- Vungle SDK
The core pillars for this game are as follows:
Simplicity: Players should be able to understand the game’s goal, and how to play, in less than 10 seconds, with very little instruction.
It should be easy to use, and easy to succeed. Controls should be usable with one hand alone.
Well balanced progression: Puzzles should be presented in a carefully planned progression of difficulty that increases challenge over time,
while also giving the player several “break” puzzles that allow a rest, and provides a moment of easy fun before the next increase in difficulty.
Satisfaction of clearing the screen: Player’s goal is always to clear all tiles from the screen.
There’s a feeling of accomplishment when the clear screen is achieved, even if the next puzzle is introduced right away.
- Replayability: Player should be able to feel herself getting better at the game, and want to play again to achieve more progress and a higher score.
- Painterly, fantastical art: Taptiles has a distinct visual style on cube icons, UI and background art.
“I’ve been very happy with the Crysberry’s work on Taptiles. They are incredibly diligent, and bring many talents together including development skill,
an eye towards art as well as solid game-feel decision making. I look forward to continuing to work with them on future projects.”
Tom Rassweiler, VP of Content Reinvention in Arkadium inc.