What is node.js?
- Node.js is a modern, flexible and rapidly evolving software platform that covers multiple applications. It is a great choice if you need a pilot project or quick implementation of your idea. Completely scalable, and able to withstand huge loads, node.js is perfect to get your ideas up and running quickly. Node.js is super-efficient and can seamlessly support your application as it grows in popularity and into the future.
- Crysberry has extensive experience in Node.js development and has created projects for many different industries.
Who will benefit from node.js?
- Projects with heavy load (Big Data)
- Start-ups that need quick implementation of their ideas with scope to grow
- Projects that require impeccable security and protection of user data
- Anyone who needs good bandwidth and data streaming, for example online learning
- E-commerce companies
- Financial projects in which secure and flexible technology is
How node.js can help you:
- Allows you to get your concept up and running quickly and to develop your ideas further
- Compatible with a huge number of related technologies and can be implemented on any platform
- Highly efficient to work with – uses only one development language, both on the server and client side.
- A vast community – large number of developments that are all ready to use in implementing your idea.
This is dating application with the secured chats, video calls feature and admin panel with the restricted access levels.
Admin panel allows reviewing user’s profile, collect stats and analytics by the defined parameters: geo location, current status, subscription status.
CRM for sales
This software product is customary tailored CRM for the Sales department of the huge enterprise.
The key features of this product include:
- various access levels for the staff
- ability to create customer lead cards and schedule activities that are bound to email account, reminders, phone and calendars
- integrated IP telephony
- report section
- Dashboard for sales pipeline and KPI tracking
Professional networking application
- Node js +nginx
- express js
- sequelize js
- socket io
- passport js
- mandrill, pug