Business Analyst/Project Manager
As our new Project Manager, you will not only be the link between a client and a team, but also a mentor.
With exceptional project management skills, you will nurture relationships and ensure that client expectations are always exceeded. Your great people skills will help you maintain relationships with even the most demanding clients, and always a perfect solution for both sides.
We promise to give you everything essential to the successful management of your projects and ensure that you are supported throughout the entire process. For our perfect fit, "Impossible" is not an answer, as he believes that there is always a way to succeed.
- 1+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- 1+ years of experience as a Project manager.
- Understanding of the web and mobile application development processes.
- Solid knowledge of Agile (Scrum) methodologies.
- Good command of English and strong communication skills.
- Experience in gathering and elaboration of requirements.
- Experience in writing technical documentation, the creation of system diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Good knowledge of Jira/Redmine, Confluence, Axure RP, Balsamiq, Visio (or similar)
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Product Management for mobile apps
- Experience in UX designing
- Knowledge of iOS Human Interface Guidelines and/or Google Material design
The scope of responsibilities:
- Gathering requirements from the key stakeholders by using various requirement elicitation techniques.
- Analysis and interpretation of requirements based on their viability against the business objective.
- Time/cost estimation of own work.
- Documentation of requirements by creating use cases, functional and requirement specifications.
- Visualization of requirements by creating data flow diagrams, wireframes, interactive prototypes.
- Aid in development and product testing.
What's in it for you:
- Career and financial growth;
- Friendly team and cozy office;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Paid vacation and paid sick leaves;
- Corporate events (training, team buildings, holidays);
- Tea, coffee, milk, fruit, snacks and cookies.
If you believe that you are the perfect fit our Crysberry team is looking for, apply today. We'll be happy to meet you!