Node JS Developer
About the company
Crysberry is a custom software development company with more than 5 years of experience and focus on technological consulting.
During this time we grew up in a team that provides high-quality services in the field of augmented and virtual reality. We are happy to have satisfied customers all over the world!
Our core principles are:
Transparency and predictability
We give everyone the opportunity to contribute to and improve our company. We talk about problems and try to solve them together. For us, a transparent system is a cooperation for achieving a result, between employees, customers, and partners.
Careful attitude to the team
We build relationships on support and respect for the team, customers and partners.
Any changes begin with myself and with the question, have I done everything to achieve the best result?
Our big goal is to create innovation in the industry. To do this, we study a lot, expand our knowledge of the sphere and common background. And then we ask ourselves - How can we improve it?
If our principles are close to you, then we will become an excellent team and together we will make something useful for this world.
And now we are looking for skilled Node.js developer to join our professional and friendly team.
- Working experience with ES6, Express.js, Meteor.js
- Experience in React.js and Node.js, Redis
- Solid knowledge & understanding of Rest API, SQL и NoSQL DB (MongoDB)
- English level — intermediate
- An excellent team player.
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely (once a week if needed)
- Official Ukrainian holidays are non-operational days
- 20 paid days-off annually
- The individual development program for each employee
- Regular corporate trainings
- Team buildings, corporate events, hookah, and Poker Fridays
If you believe that you are the perfect fit our Crysberry team is looking for, apply today. We'll be happy to meet you!
Is it interesting for you?
Leave us a message so we can get in touch when something perfect for you comes up!