AR application for satellites viewing
Satbeams, a highly specialized app, is an AR solution that lets users of all backgrounds find satellites and beams without an Internet connection. In the middle of a desert looking for a satellite that could broadcast a signal, at home looking a TV. The users can see a clear and true-to-life picture of the satellite environment.
ServiceR&D AR development
- 2 iOS experts
- 2 Android experts
- iOS SDK
- Android SDK
- RESTfull API
- create the opportunity to see the real-life satellites through a smartphone or iPad camera
- add offline mode
- add filtering
- use AR technology for localization of satellites
- Locating satellites and beams with the help of Augmented Reality (turns on automatically once the device is pointed up)
- Overlaying beams with population density, weather conditions, etc.
- Smart orbit view – orbital positions, satellites, and beams are colored based on a selected location
- Filtering by a band, operator, satellite name, etc.
- Dish alignment calculation
- Full offline mode
- Objects customization of the view depending on the location
- Customization of the view depending on the selected time frame
- Easy navigation of the show via the iPad app for convenient demonstration
Agile Scrum methodology with everyday stand-ups.
5000+ hours of development.
To give users with different background to see satellites that are above their heads.
The ability to share screenshots with the network so the users keep educated.